Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I’m heading to the north eastern coast of these here United States next May. Going to find me some small harbour towns, lobster pots, shrimp boats, rocky coastline, pine forests, New England architecture, clam chowder and blueberry Jam. Maine to be precise.


I have a house for two weeks that will sleep 9 of which I am one so II have space for 8 sons for each week. Thats 16 spots available. Maybe I’m going on my own? As always the offer goes out to Sons of Turner before I start asking this year’s crop of juniors and seniors at the Academy. So how about it?


cost $950 including airfare, accommodation, breakfasts, dinners, car hire and gas

dates may 9-16 or 16-23 leaving after bfa show and home in time for graduation


16 comments:

  1. How much would the stay cost? I want to go, but I'm worried I won't be able to afford the stay. I could make it if I road-tripped down there and just stayed at a motel or something. But if your option is reasonable, then I can stay there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money has been very tight for me and will probably still be by the time this comes around. Chances are, I won't be able to do this one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, of course, would love to go. Please sign me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in as well.

    -Jay Jones

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea for the return of Jay Jones!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When would you like the finances by MBK? Also, I believe I'd be interested in going the first week, but would like coordinate with everyone who went to Sante Fe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone, thanks for the quick responses! Please send me cheques to my studio 1706 S Halsted ST 60608 (or bring them to school) made out to Mat Barber Kennedy for $425 as a 50% deposit. If thats too much then just something, say $50 to get your account started. Very exciting. I was up till the early hours last night working on bookings and logistics. I love it. MBK

    ReplyDelete
  8. when will it be too late to put my name down? you know i'd love to go.. but also know how indecisive i can be :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will get you my first check around the first of December.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, I've decided I'm in if it's not filled up already!!! I better be there the same week as Bob.

    ReplyDelete