Monday, July 12, 2010

Sometimes quiet is a good thing


Sometimes quiet is a good thing and sometimes its not. I've been painting some more Savannah things but havent scanned anything of late. Painted the 9th piece in my bucket and tool series, invented a pea juicer had an idea for a billion dollar industry that I'll never get off the ground and got my air conditioning fixed. But nothing really great to show you yet. I put something new up on my other blog which is now called Mat Barber Kennedy because The Artful Dodger sounds crap. Thats about it though. Oh, unless any of you are thinking it might be time to get a studio..... I have 500 square feet of studio space becoming available here in MBK Studios. It is big enough for three tidy people or two slightly more expansive people and for those of you who have never visited, its quite lovely. Let me know if you are interested and I'll give you all the details about money and so on and so forth, etc etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment